CARING FOR OUR MILITARY FOR OVER 70 YEARS
Kings has been a leading provider of medications for over 70 years.
Backed by 70 years of service, Kings’ staff of pharmaceutical professionals will put their knowledge and expertise to work for you, providing an unmatched resource, not only for highest quality medications and supplies, but timely information and personalized treatment management.
All Kings Patients Receive:
- 24/7 access to a clinical pharmacist or nurse
- FREE next-day delivery
- Assistance with the insurance process
- Periodic follow-up from clinical pharmacists to keep you on track
- PLUS, we'll work directly with your doctor to make filling your prescription as easy as possible.
We work directly with your doctor to fill your prescription,
or transfer it from another location.
We specialize in medications for the following complex disease states:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Hepatitis C
- Custom Compounding
OFFERING THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICES
We understand that complex disease states can be financially cumbersome for patients. That’s why, at Kings, we provide the best possible prices on medications.
We provide non-insured patients, and those who chose to make direct payment, the lowest possible prices for all their medications by enrolling them into money saving programs, such as Rx Initiative and other patient assistance programs.
For information on financial assistance options for your medications, click here.
You’ve got Questions. We’ve got Answers.
Our staff of certified pharmacists are available to answer all of your questions regarding your medications including:
- Proper administration of your medication
- How and where to take or inject medications
- Best times of day to take your medications
- How to time your medications
- Wheather to take on empty stomach or with food
- Foods or other medications your prescription won’t mix with
- Storing your medications
- Known after-effects
Let Your Doctor Know You'd Like to Use Kings Pharmacy:
It's as EASY as 1, 2, 3
Still not sure what to do?
Enter your information in the Request a Phone Call form and WE will reach out to YOU.
We're here to help. No Problem.
Call our pharmacists and we'll guide you, no matter what stage of the process you're in.